Waterfront Weddings That Wow
Plan a luxe wedding on the water. Inn At The Quay’s private outdoor wrap-around balcony on the second floor of the hotel perches you and as many as 150 guests above the beautiful Fraser River. Step inside for a gorgeous wedding reception in one of our stunning event spaces that overlook the water.
- Wrap-around private riverfront balcony for ceremonies
- Grand receptions for up to 150 (Hyack Room)
- Intimate dinners for up to 30 (Riverside Room)
- Catering by The Boathouse restaurant onsite
- A/V equipment rentals
- Hands-on event specialists assist with menus & setup
- New all-inclusive packages for easy planning
- Blocks of boutique-style waterfront guestrooms
- Loads of extra touches to impress guests
Book now and have your wedding reception on any day January through April 2014 at the Inn At The Quay and receive a Complimentary Champagne Toast at your Wedding Reception PLUS one Complimentary King Double Jacuzzi Suite on your Wedding Day.
For any new weddings not currently reserved at the hotel. Based on a minimum of 50 people reception. Offer subject to availability valid for weddings January through April 2014 only.
A great party. An exquisite affair. A delicious feast. Inn At The Quay’s event specialist makes your day exactly what you want with special touches that reflect your personality. We’ll help you customize a menu catered by The Boathouse restaurant whether you plan a chic stand-up reception or a multi-course meal on white linens.
Unbeatable wedding location
Out-of-towners on your guest list? Getting here is a breeze. New Westminster is only a 30-minute drive from the Vancouver International Airport and downtown Vancouver. The nearest SkyTrain public transit stop is just two blocks away.
New Westminster’s top attractions are also within an easy walk:
- Bridal Row shops on Columbia Street
- The new River Market at Westminster Quay
- Westminster Pier Park waterfront picnic areas & basketball courts
- The new Shops at New West Station with shops, eateries, a 10-screen movie theatre, and services
Need a mani/pedi?
Limina Spa in the new Shops at New West Station is a quick walk from our waterfront hotel. Book a treatment with your bridesmaids or splurge on the Bridal Ritual package.
Contact a weddings specialist
Cayley Wilson email@example.com 604-523-3501